Monday, December 30, 2013

Things of 2013 (not really accomplishments....)


I usually do an 'Accomplishments' list at the end of the year. But, given my accomplishments are low, I thought I would do more of a 'things I did/things that happened' this year...

  • Visited the Smoky Mountains!
  • Kiri passed away
  • Saw Potted Potter
  • Bought a recurve bow (then my husband did and we love archery)
  • Adopted Luna!
  • Visited Grand Rapids (twice)
  • Had an in-depth tour of a TV station
  • Wrote a novella
  • Started the third edit on my novel
  • Lost 20 pounds
  • Began going on walks again (in woods etc)
  • Didn't re-read a single book
  • Wrote a lot!
  • Paid off our car!
  • Continued writing group
  • Joined a book club
  • Married for 3 years
  • Started this blog
  • Started and wrote many Peculiar Girls
Our little Kiri monster, poor girl had a brain tumor

The Beautiful Smoky Mountains
I mean look at them! And, this is from the view of our cabin.


Archery! My wonderful bow! Even though I am craving lots of snow so I can go snowshoeing, I am also looking forward to spring (already) so I can get shooting again!

One of many adorable pictures of the new kitty, Luna. She's a big sweetie, loves to cuddle!

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots.... of writing.

My brother's birthday gift to me, and to James. It happened to be on the day Kiri passed. It wasa very conflicting day. The show was great, and distracting. 

No comments: